Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Pics!

Finally! Here are some Easter Pictures!
First, we have the view from our back window Easter Morning. Nothing says Spring like a nice blanket of snow (It is hard when I am typing really show the sarcasm in that). Luckily, it melted pretty fast. It was still a chilly day. Good thing Abby is too young still to want to hunt for Easter Eggs.
Abby and her Easter Basket. As i've said before, she loves Elmo and especially loves this Elmo toy and an Elmo video the Easter Bunny brought her.

"Mom, can I watch this NOW!"


Happy Easter!


And lastly, Jason thought he would take a picture of me working on deviled eggs. It's not fabulous but I thought I would share it with you all. By the way, we learned the hard way that you can't hide the taste of yucky low fat mayo in deviled eggs. We usually use mayo made with olive oil which is lower fat and tastes pretty good. I decided to try out some low fat mayo to see if we could make that switch (for Abby) and it just isn't going to work. It's okay though. The one with Olive Oil is still much better for you than regular mayo.







3 comments:

  1. Oh man snow.... Can i have some!! I know your sick of it but I will tell you that being here you would much rather have snow than this sweaty weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is SO cute!

    Thanks for entering the giveaway!
    Good luck.
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family picture on the top is so cute!

    ReplyDelete