Friday, July 30, 2010

Recent pics of the kid

Abby says "I want to be just like Daddy when I grow up" Helping Mommy cook breakfast.
The following are all examples of how this little kid is a stinker. I will have the perfect picture shot but as soon as I turn on the camera, she tries to get it and stops doing the unbelievably cute thing she was doing.

Abby found one of Jason's cowboy hats and loves wearing it around the house.


When I got the camera to take this picture, Abby was sitting in her toy box lounging as if it were her favorite chair and was reading a book. Unbelievably adorable but as soon as she saw the camera, she put down the book and tried to get out of the box.



Abby did not love this walker when she was younger but now she loves to climb inside of it and hang out.







2 comments:

  1. What a doll!!! You need to be sneakier about the camera. Keep it easy accessible. Pretend you are doing something else. That is so frustrating, I know, been there, done that!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable! I have to pretend I'm not taking their picture. Usually the best shot is the one that gets fuzzy and unusable though.

    ReplyDelete