Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dentist and Chocolate Cake.

Abby had her first dentist appointment yesterday. I was planning on taking a picture but, of course, I forgot. Overall, it was a pretty good experience. She cried a little when the dentist was looking in her mouth and applying the fluoride but overall she did great. When I told the dentist that she still has to eat during the night, he was surprised. He said he never would have known because her teeth look so great. He did give me some tips on how to keep her teeth clean during the night since she won't let me brush them at 2:00 am. From what I hear, FODers can have a lot of trouble with their teeth since they have to eat so frequently. Hopefully, we will be able to prevent those problems before they happen! Also I wanted to share this link with everyone. If you are interested in making a low fat chocolate cake, go here http://www.hungry-girl.com/askhg/askhgdetails.php?isid=1915 I made this cake last night and it tastes pretty good! It will take a little bit of practice to perfect the presentation because the batter is a little thicker than normal batter and it is hard to smooth it out but it will be worth it! I am so glad to know that my little girl will be able to have chocolate cake! Now, just to figure out how to make a low fat frosting.....

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Abby's appointment went well. Hurray for low fat chocolate cake!!

    ReplyDelete