Sunday, February 21, 2010

Abby the ham!

So if you are wondering why I don't have TONS of new pictures on my blog all the time, it's because most of the pictures I take look like the one below. Abby knows what the camera is and I think her idea of a great picture is one where her face takes up the entire frame. Actually, she will be doing something really cute and I will get out my camera to take the picture but she comes over to me instead because she wants to hold it.
Here she is with her favorite person, her Daddy checking out her reflection in the window

We had so much fun while Allison and Thomas were out here visiting last weekend, especially Abby. There were so many people to play with and Uncle Thomas is every niece and nephew's favorite Uncle, even Abby's now. He played blocks with her and taught her how to give a high five! I realized I didn't take too many great pictures while they were here so hopefully I will be able to get some from Alli and then share them!



And here is Abby with the Eyeore Jason got her for Valentines! Abby did have a special valentine's outfit but unfortunately it got dirty before I could take a picture. Hmmm, I seem to remember that happening last year too.


We miss Alli and Thomas already and wish that we did live closer! Hopefully someday...
In other news.. there isn't too much going on here. Abby has her 1 year checkup tomorrow with the Geneticist. Also, Abby is learning tons of new stuff all the time. As I mentioned before, Thomas taught her how to give a high five. She has also started stacking blocks and her favorite thing is to "talk" on the "phone" (there isn't really anyone on the other end and she will use almost anything like a phone, usually the remote control). She also likes to dance and the other day she was singing along with the Elmo song. This kid loves music and I won't be surprised if someday she wants to dance, sing or play an instrument.
That is about it for now, hopefully soon I will be able to get some really good pictures for the Grandma's. We love you all!





No comments:

Post a Comment