Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Some recent pics!

Yes, it has been too long since I have posted any new pictures. And, I just realized that I haven't taken any pictures of our Christmas tree yet so the post I wanted to do about "Christ"mas traditions will just have to wait :( We have been so unbelievably busy lately that it has been hard to take many pictures. Jason has been working what feels like 100 hours a week but in reality is about 50 to 60 plus I have been trying to pick up some extra shifts for Christmas money so we honestly haven't spent that much family time together. I think the next day that I know for sure we will both be home is Christmas Eve (unless it snows). All of this said, it was great to spend some time together as a family on Thanksgiving. I didn't really take any pictures of the Thanksgiving table because honestly, I didn't have anything really to decorate with or make it all fancy and I have to admit, I am not a huge fan of food pictures. But, of course, I had to take some pictures of the little munchkin.Abby is saying "i'll be thankful as soon as you fill my cup with some of that pear cider"
MMMM... Food!
I have to admit that we did more of a simple Thanksgiving and I LOVED IT! It gets a little hard to put out some big fancy spread when it is just you preparing everything and you don't have anyone bringing anything. Plus, I am not one of those women who ENJOYS spending the entire holiday in the kitchen. I did try some new recipes that in all actuality were simpler than the traditional ones but were so yummy, they are going to be keepers! (Pumpkin trifle anyone?) Now, on to other pictures!


Here is the sweet little kid, hamming it up like she loves to do!

There isn't anything quite as fun as "playing" video games with Daddy!
Until next time, we love all of you!




No comments:

Post a Comment