Saturday, March 21, 2009

Week 6


Abby went for her first walk around the neighborhood this week! The weather was finally warm enough and I was very grateful because I really needed the exercise. This is also one of the only times she took a pacifier. I'm not really a big fan of pacifiers but once in awhile they are really helpful. Unfortunately this next week is supposed to be cold again. Utah weather can be so fickle in March and April. Other than that, this week was pretty uneventful. Abby has been smiling alot more lately. My favorite time of day is after she eats in the morning, she will lay in my arms and smile at me!! There is nothing quite as beautiful as seeing your own child smile. I'm sure all parents will agree with me. We are excited to have family coming out this week for Abby's blessing next weekend. We will post more pictures then!!

3 comments:

  1. Aww so cute!! She is getting big. That is so wonderful for you and Abby to be able to get out of the house a little bit here and there huh? We are getting ready to see you all. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to get out doors! I wish we could come out and see you guys!! Hopefully soon! Hugs and much love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so adorable all bundled up in her stroller. I love her hat!

    ReplyDelete