Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Catch Up!
















So I know I haven't written on here in awhile. I have tried several times but I wanted to add pictures from Abby's baby blessing but for some reason, the laptop won't read the pictures from my memory card anymore. I need to go to the computer downstairs but with a small baby, it feels more like journey than a quick trip to get down there. I will have to do it one night while Jason is here which unfortunately hasn't been any day this week. He has been working up at a place called Soldier Summitt and hasn't been getting home until quite late. On March 29th, we had Abby's baby blessing. It was great. We had alot of family in town and it was good to see everyone. I wish my mother-in-law Kathy were still here. She is a life saver!! You are welcome back anytime you want to come!! She does lots of cooking and when she has been here have been the few times when I was able to take a long shower without worrying about Abby. I WILL try to get the blessing pictures up soon. In the meantime, I do have some pictures that my sister-in-law Allison took of Abby while she was here. They came out much better than ones I have taken. Photography is not my talent. I'm just lucky when you don't see my thumb in the screen. Allison was able to catch some of Abby's cute faces that I usually miss. Jason is getting over a cold. I started to get it but I mega dosed on vitamin c and zinc and amazingly I got over it fast. Now I am just battling allergies which unfortunately I can't take anything for since I am breastfeeding. Luckily Abby didn't get sick. We feel lucky for that. I take her in to get weighed tomorrow then she has an appointment next tuesday where she will get her immunizations. I know some people don't think immunizations are good but I am a believer. She should also have them because of the MCAD. I just worry because there is the risk of fever. She does need to be premedicated with tylenol because of the MCAD but if she does get a fever and it gets too high, we will have to take her to the hospital. We will just have to keep a close eye on her and hope for the best. Well, I will write more when I add the other pictures. Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you guys are sick. Hope Abby doesn't get sick!! That's good you want Abby to get her immunizations. I would want the same for our children. I feel it is very important. Hope all goes well at the doctors for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad things are going well! That is a bummer about the cold but a great thing that Abby diden't get it!

    Hugs
    Mac

    ReplyDelete