Monday, April 20, 2009

Time is flying so fast!!

Sorry, I don't have any new pictures to put on here but I will update everyone on how we are doing. Abby weighed in last Thursday at 10 pounds, 15 ounces. She got her immunizations and then the next day she got an ingrown fingernail that we had to go back to the doctor for. She wasn't too happy to be poked with needles two days in a row but she is all better now. She has also started taking one long nap in the afternoon and I LOVE IT!! Once I took a nap too but now I try to just get other things done around the house. The weather here has also been crazy, last wednesday looked like a blizzard and now it is up in the 70's. Hopefully it stays there!! It's was nice to go for a walk today. Also, Abby can roll over now!! When she is on her stomach doing tummy time she rolls over onto her back!! Other than that, nothing too exciting is going on. We are trying to start incorporating the types of food that Abby has to eat into our diet so that it won't be too much of a change when she starts eating regular foods. If anyone has low fat (she has to have a no more than 30% fat diet) recipes you would like to pass on, let us know. I have been experimenting by trying to take some recipes we like and make them lower fat. If I come across anything really great, I will pass it on. The big trick will be holiday meals. I will try to get some more pictures up here soon. Love you all.

1 comment:

  1. Glad Abby is good. Yay for her rolling over. That is so exciting. You guys might want to video tape it and put it on here or email it. It is just an idea. That is just so cool.

    ReplyDelete