Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sorry everyone, no new pictures. I still can't get the SD port to work on the laptop. Just wanted to let everyone know that Abby has officially doubled her birthweight. She weighed in yesterday at 12 pounds. YEAH!!! Other than that, there isn't much news to report here. Mostly it is just the same old, same old. However, there has been one reported possible case of the swine flu here in Utah. Because of that, we may keep Abby home for the next little while. I've heard that the flu is actually mild comapred to other flus but I don't want to take any chances with her. Well, I will write more later when there is more to say and hopefully, I will be able to get some pictures on here. Love you all!!

3 comments:

  1. Time won't slow down either :( Our 7 month old, Blade is 18 lbs now. We've had 2 different head colds in 3 weeks so we're cooped up here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great!! Does that mean she can go longer with feedings? Glad she is gorwing!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't blame you for wanting Abby to stay inside the house. I thought Tommy got it since he is sick. Glad Abby is good and you guys are good.

    ReplyDelete