Monday, May 11, 2009

Recent Abby Pics

Abby is developing the bad habit of liking to watch tv. As you can see in this picture her eyes are glued to it. I think it is more of a case that she likes the moving colors and light. Still though, I think we are going to cut down tv time at our house.
She is definately developing her own little personality. This picture is in competition with the second to last picture for my favorite picture so far.


She is getting better at tummy time but it still isn't her favorite activity.

This picture is so stinkin' cute!! I know I am very biased, but I think we have one of the cutest kids in the world!!


Abby is a double fisted had sucker. She definately prefers her hands to a pacifier. At first I thought she was just hungry all the time but we've realized she just really likes to have her hands in her mouth!!
I so wish we had a video camera so I could record her laughing. It is the cutest thing in the world. She gets a huge smile on her face and just starts laughing. Maybe someday.....




1 comment:

  1. Yes I agree with the whole t.v. thing. Even at her young age, she could be constantly watching t.v. and then it can become a problem as she gets older. I have heard that alot. She is just so cute!! That photo of her smiling away just says it right there, that she is such a happy baby. Glad to see more photos of her and you guys.

    ReplyDelete