Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day!

Here are my two honey's. Abby loves her daddy!!

Here is Abby in her cute church dress. I know it isn't exactly springy but I love this dress. I bought it for her before she was born and I was determined that she was going to wear it at least once to church!





She was a little squirrely for these pictures. She really doesn't seem to like dresses but I wanted to get a few pictures of her before I changed her clothes.


This is another one of my favorite pictures!! So cute Abby and her dad are!
So Sunday was Abby's first full day at church. Mostly she did pretty well, she slept for most of Sacrament meeting and all of relief society (except for when she was fussy during the prayer). One complaint.. They definately need a larger Mothers Lounge! I knew with only two chairs in there I probably wouldn't be able to feed Abby in there. Especially with the number of new babies in our ward. When I went to go feed her there were already 3 women in there. Maybe if I sat on the counter but I decided to just go out to the car. I'm not brave enough to feed her in class even with the cover, mostly because I haven't seen anyone else do it. Plus, she is such a fidgety eater, it would really be a distraction. Maybe next week I can beat the other ladies there!!
Mothers day was great. I got to take what was probably my fourth nap since Abby was born. Jason made dinner for me. Delicious Carne Asada. I never ate Carne Asada like this until I met Jason and I think it is one of my favorite foods!! We get those tortillas that you cook yourself, make so pico, bring out some shredded cheese, crema and some avocado. So tasty!! We go to the latin market to get the meat where we also get these onions. I don't know if they have a specific name but the onion is sweet. It looks like a cross between an onion and a green onion. You throw it on the grill with the meat. I could seriously eat that meal like 3 times a week it is so good!! To all you Mothers out there, I hope you had a great Mothers day as well. We will keep you posted.




1 comment:

  1. That is just so precious with Al and Abby looking at each other. With you and Abby is so adorable too. It made me smile so big!! Abby is getting so big!! Wow, she looks so different since we have seen her. It is amazing how much she has changed and is more aware of what is going on now.

    ReplyDelete