Friday, March 12, 2010

I'm feelin' crafty!

So today I was watching Studio 5 (a local morning show here) and they had the coolest craft idea that I can't wait to get started on!! I have decided that I should watch this show more often because they always have some pretty sweet crafts that I want to try out (I am one of those people that is very uncreative. I can't come up with something on my own but once you show me how to do it, I'm all over it! ) So I know I have some very crafty sister-in-laws out there who may be interested in this one. Check it out at www.houseofsmiths.blogspot.com. Todays post talks about the show and at the bottom you can link to the tutorial. The are crepe paper roses that you can attach to styrofoam balls. I'm totally going to make some for Abby's room and maybe some to use as centerpiece for our dining room table!! If I get it done anytime in the near future, I will post pictures. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh that is too cool! i have to make them!! thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete