Wednesday, March 10, 2010

S-U-C-C-E-S-S and a BIRTHDAY!

So today is Jason's birthday. Hooray! Can I just say that I am so thankful I married such a wonderful man (who I have to add is the greatest father to our little munchkin).For his sake, I shall not share with you how old he is. We are planning to go out to dinner with some friends to celebrate tonight. Nothing too big but that is just the way
he likes it, low key and with good friends.
Below is a picture of Jason and Ryan on his birthday 4 years ago. Coincidentally, we are going to the exact same restaurant that we did that night (Gotta love the free birthday meal at Tucano's). I will post pictures later of his birthday fun.

So along with Jase's birthday comes my deadline for weight loss goal #1 and I have to say I am pretty darn close. Instead of making one large weight loss goal, I have made small one's. Lose so much by Jason's birthday, by my birthday and then by our anniversary. Right now I am just 1 pound above where I wanted to be by today. Hooray! I also have to say that I am officially one clothing size smaller and 10 pounds less than when I got pregnant. Yes, I know this is bragging but I am pretty excited. I still have a bit of a way to go but at least I know I am making progress!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Al!!! Oh man Tucano's can you say jealous! Hope you guys have a great time and I know the food will be good!!

    Way to go on the weight Diana!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete