Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Look what I can do!

We have been teaching Abby how to eat with a spoon, and now she has succeeded! The down side? She now doesn't really want to eat anything she doesn't feed herself.And, she would much rather use a "big girl" spoon.

This is why we don't let Abby watch too much TV. She is transfixed. Right now she only really does this for Sesame Street but I try not to watch too much tv because I don't want her to be like this all day. She really likes Elmo!


Bed Head


And here is Abby in her church dress last sunday. Yes she is holding a diaper. I had to give her something to get her stay somewhat still for this picture.


Also, I have to apologize. I have noticed that in pretty much every picture I take there are tons of toys on the floor in the background. I have come to accept that this is just part of having a young child and I just have to pick it up at the end of the day. It is still a little too early for her to comprehend picking up after herself.
Unfortunately, I forgot my camera when we went out for Jason's birthday last week but we did have lots of fun. It is always good to eat great food and see friends. Thank you all for the birthday wishes that came his way.




1 comment:

  1. I never notice the toys in the background. All the pictures are cute to me!

    ReplyDelete