Friday, March 4, 2011

Birthday Fun!

Well, I am a little behind on my posts but here are the pics from Abby's birthday! I had a little party for her and she had a BLAST! I noticed thought that I have to find some girls for this little one to hang out with. All of her buddies are boys. I still can't believe my little baby is 2!!! How did these last 2 years go by so FAST???Here she is waiting for the party to begin with the two boys I was watching, Justin and Kyle. She has really been missing them now that I don't watch them anymore.
Abby didn't quite get the hang of how to use her party horn. She would hold it to her mouth and then make a humming noise!








Umm.. Yeah... We had some technical difficulties and don't have any pictures of her blowing out her candle. But, she did love her cupcake!










It was a pretty good party.. As you can see, she may have had a little TOO much excitement!










No comments:

Post a Comment