Friday, March 4, 2011

"I PRETTY"

Can I just say how much I love that Abby's "girliness" is starting to come through? Where once she hated me doing her hair, now she sits patiently (somewhat) and once I am done she says "Oooh, I pretty!" She also loves dresses. With all the illness we have had lately she hasn't been to church but she will still get a dress and some church shoes every so often and want to put them on. I LOVE IT! It reminds me that I need to take some time myself too to get "pretty".
Here is the stinker with one of her favorite things, a balloon!


I think she may also be our little dancer. She just loves music and as soon as she hears some, she just starts dancing around! Also LOVE IT! This year we are planning on doing swimming lessons but I think next year will definitely be dance lessons.

And her first pedicure. She also loved it. Let's just say it was a miracle that I was able to reach her toes let alone reach mine!




No comments:

Post a Comment