Sunday, December 21, 2008

Baby Names

As you can see from the time stamp on these posts, it is way too early in the morning and I can't sleep. It has been this way for the last couple of months. Is this normal in pregnancy?? I was talking to one of my neighbors and she said that she could hardly sleep while she was pregnant and then afterwards she looked back and thought it was the best sleep she had ever had. Once I heard that, I wanted to cry. Anyway. This post is to see if anyone has any ideas for baby names. I am dead set on the name Caitlin but Jason just isn't going for it. We have yet to come up with a name that we can agree on so pass on any ideas you may have. I worry our poor girl will have no name for days. Or, if you really want, you can tell Jason how much you love the name Caitlin!!

3 comments:

  1. D! I love the name Caitlin...but actually I think you should go for the name Emily. hehe. lol jk. Maybe Al could pick Caitlins middle name??? haha I'm so excited for you D and I love love LOVE your blog! So Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Caitlin too!! Your brother had some smart ass remark about naming her remington haha! I so am not looking forward to the names he thinks we will name our kids hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well we like the name Caitlyn for a middle name but that is what we think. Hahaha to McKenzie's comment. Remington lol

    ReplyDelete