Sunday, December 21, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree...

So we set up our Christmas tree about a week ago but I haven't had time to write about it until now. Both Jason and I probably thought we would be real Christmas tree purists forever but practicality won out. We started looking at the prices we pay every year for a fresh tree and compared it to the cost of a reusable fake tree. Big Savings. Then I remembered how I was still vacuuming up pine needles in August and I was sold. Little did we know it would take us almost 4 hours to set up the thing and it would shed fake pine needles instead of real ones. It's not all that bad though. It does look pretty good and we don't have to bend down to water it everyday. Also, I won't have to nag Jason next year about when we are going to go out and get a tree. We will post pictures of it later (as soon as I remember to take some :)

1 comment:

  1. We Just got our tree up this week. We got a real one. I can see the reasoning behind getting a fake one but I love a real one needles and all! haha

    ReplyDelete