Monday, December 22, 2008

Big Belly!!



This is for my mother in law Kathy and my sister in law Mckenzie who are alwayas asking for picturs of my belly. Hope you enjoy!! Mckenzie asked why I haven't put any pictures of the ultrasound up and here is my answer. Because I am technologically challenged. I have a scanner somewhere in the garage (who knows if it works, it's a hand me down) and I need to figure out how to plug it in. Also, I have a dvd of the ultrasound but I can't figure out how to save it to my computer so I can post it. Sorry, I actually tried for about an hour and a half and just couldn't figure it out, but if you know of a way, just let me know.


Here are our decorations and tree. My mom made the stockings. She is quite talented. My version of making them would be those generic felt stocking, some paint and glitter.




This photo is representative of my lack of technological skills, I forgot to rotate and now I can't figure out how to fix it. Sorry everyone, I told you I was still trying to figure out this whole blog thing.



Here I am again and I look huge as a house. It doesn't help that I have an awful cold and there isn't really anything I can take. Love you all and hope to post more fun stuff soon.

P.S. Pray for Jason and I that it doesn't snow here on Christmas. If it does, he will have to work and neither one of us will enjoy that.




5 comments:

  1. Hi Diana, Glad you jumped into the blogging world! I hope you feel better. It is no fun being sick and preggers!! Merry Christmas. It was fun seeing you at the reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay we will see pictures of you guys. This is a very good idea. Good way to keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HURRAY!!!!!! Finally!!!! Some Belly Pics!!!!!! Whoo Hooo!!!! hahahaha! Your brother will a test to the amount of excitement I had at your pictures hahaha!

    You look beautiful by the way!! Did you cut your hair? It looks short in the picture cute!!

    You can always take pictures of the ultrasounds it wont be super clear or anything but it will come out possibly! When Carl and I can come out I will help you set up your scanner.

    As for the picture being sideways you can usually right click on it and it gives you an option to rotate. Hope that helps a little bit.

    Hugs and much love!! MAC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes your hair looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No hair cut, my hair is in a ponytail and some of my layers were coming out but thank you for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete