Sunday, February 8, 2009

Can't get enough Abbie pictures? Here are more!

She really is our little angel!

She has cutest hands and feet! Both her fingers and her toes are long and skinny!

Daddy's little girl!


Mommy loves her little girl too.



It is amazing how much you can love a little baby so fast! We both just look at her and can't believe how amazing of an experience this is. Neither one of us wants to let her go when we are holding her. As I mentioned before, it has been a very long and emotional week. I do have to say that I have an amazing husband. He went with me to almost every single feeding in the NICU. (He says it was because he didn't want to miss the baby's first burp). I don't know what I would have done without all of his support and help, both physically and emotionally. Looking back now, I wonder how he was able to do it when I was taking all of the support and not giving much back. We are excited to start this new chapter in our family and look forward to the years to come.




7 comments:

  1. AWW Abigail is such a cute little baby. She is so tiny and precious. I love the bow. We love you Abigail. Love Uncle Tommy and Aunt Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! She is adorable! I hope you continue to feel better. Best wishes!
    The Hope Family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm way happy for you!!! So tender!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw!!! She is adorable! Congrats you guys... You made a good kid ;o) But I want even MORE pictures!!! Can't wait to come see you all in March!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diana, I want to get to know you by blogging. I love your husband too and I am your mother-in-law's visiting teaching companion in Chico. You married into a very special family as you already know. I have known Kathy since her kids were all little and wild. Your little princess Abigail is precious. How fun for you! I will bookmark your blog. Mine is kleanmom.blogspot.com to get to know me and for Jason to catchup! Love you already! Kathy is leaving Wednesday for there and she is soooo excited.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So how is it being a Mommy for a full week? I hope things are going good! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the beautiful girl. She is just adorable and little!! I hope everything went well. I didn't hear about the NICU, what was she in for? I know the feeling of relief when you finally get to bring her home...I had to leave the hospital without Avery for 5 days. I hope you are adjusting well...please call if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete