Monday, February 2, 2009

A week for Birthdays!!

This is definately a week for birthdays. Yesterday was Jasons sister Carlys birthday. (Pictured above with her cute and color coordinated family minus one). Happy Birthday Carly!! Today is my Grandpa Josephs birthday but I don't have a picture of him to share (I must be one awful granddaughter).
And this is my father-in-law Chuck! His birthday is wednesday and he probably wishes he was getting these delicious cinnamon rolls that my mother-in-law makes for his birthday.
Hopefully we have one more birthday coming this week and that would be of our daughter!! Both my grandpa and my father-in-law would think it was pretty cool if she was born on one of their birthdays but I hate to tell you grandpa, I don't think today is the day. The doctor said that if I don't have the baby by my appointment on wednesday that he will probably schedule an induction. I don't really want to go that route but since my real due date is so up in the air I am somewhere between 40 and 42 weeks right now and very ready to be done!! Hopefully things start moving along naturally in the next few days or so. We will keep you all posted!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is a lot of birthdays!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things get moving along! Tell that bean we want to meet her already!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete