Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Three weeks!

Abby turned 3 weeks old yesterday! It seems like she is growing so big yet she still has some pretty skinny legs and arms. We'll see how they look in a couple of weeks. As time goes by it seems to me that I can see more of Jason in her every day. I think she has his eyes.
She is also sleeping alot less these days. at first, it seemed like she was always asleep but now it seems like she is always awake. I think I need to get her one of those play stations so she can be entertained more.

Here is Abby doing her daily tummy time. She seems to be liking it a little bit more each day. At first she hated it but now she seems to try to move aroung and she can lift her head and turn it to the other side! It is amazing to see the changes and progress that she is making.
Jason has been sick since sunday. I really hope he gets feeling better soon but today he seems worse than he did yesterday. I think it is even harder on him because he hasn't been holding the baby although he really wants to in order to not get her sick. I hope for all of our sakes, he gets better soon.

5 comments:

  1. Aww how cute!! I can see Abby's face looking a little different from the other photos. Glad things are well with Abby. Poor Al being sick. Hope he gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow! She's a Doll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is getting bigger! What a cutie! Poor Al I hope he gets better soon!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is sooo adorable! I can't wait for the next couple of weeks to go by so that I can meet her! Too bad Jase is sick! I bet he wants to hold Abby really bad... Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is soooooo precious D! I'm so happy for you guys! I want to come meet her!

    ReplyDelete