Thursday, September 17, 2009

Answers to Easy Post Questions

Allison asked who the famous person I met was. I have actually met a few. When I was in junior high, I was friends with Tiffany's younger sister. I went to her house several times (which used to be Sylvester Stallones) and went to her wedding. I helped Marie Osmond find something at Rite Aid once and she called me "hon". Also both Donny Osmond and Lindsey Lohan came shopping at Rite Aid too. (Now you all know where the hot spot in Utah County is). Yes, I was fired from a job. I worked at Farmers Insurance when I was in high school. It wasn't the best job. Once my boss tried to pay me with a dog instead of money so being fired wasn't all that much of a loss. Oh, and if Y mountain really counts as a mountain, then YES I have climbed a mountain (it looks more like a hill to me when you compare it to Mount Timp or say Kilimanjaro).

No comments:

Post a Comment