Sunday, September 6, 2009

Long time, no blog!!

It has been too long since I have written. These pictures came up out of the order I wanted but I will just jump in and roll with it. In the above picture, you can see that Abby loves her reflection. The one on the front of the entertainment center is her favorite because she can get up close and personal with it!!
This is my new hair cut. The picture isn't fantastic, I hate those "self portraits" but it seems like whenever Jason was around this week, my hair wasn't at it's cutest. I love my haircut. I wish I could go back in time and tell the past me to do this earlier. I had been thinking about going shorter for a long time. It is so much easier and faster to do (20 minutes total from blow dry to final hair spray versus 30 minutes just to blow dry it before) I am very happy with it and Jason even likes it even though he always said he liked long hair.

Here is Abby gearing up for the big game! It was a pretty good day since BYU won. Jason was hoping for it but wasn't expecting it! Go Cougs!!


Abby is so interested in the camera lately. She will drop everything (literally) if she sees it out. I was trying to take a picture of the fact that she would rather play with her toy than eat but obviously, she would rather have her picture taken than anything else!





And last but not least, these are the peaches from our tree that I canned. Actually, I should say I helped can. My friend Beth was teaching me how to can but Abby started crying so while I took care of Abby, Beth did most of the dirty work. I mostly just made the syrup and filled the jars. Beth peeled and cut most of them. I have such great friends. So far the plan is on tuesday to make some jalapeno jelly with my friend Erienne. Hopefully those turn out great too!
In other news, Abby turned 7 months old this past week. I can't believe how fast the time is going by! She is learning to do so many fun things I don't even know if I can remember them all. She is almost sitting on her own. I just have to be very close by because she will eventually fall over. She makes these cute clicking noises with her tongue and she can also clap her hands. A few times she has scooted or creeped but not that far. She mostly goes backwards. She will roll all over the place if you let her. I know she is still a baby but it is hard for me to imagine that not too long ago, she was a newborn who didn't smile and play like she does now.
It seems like we have been super busy lately. Jason had been going out most evenings after work to go deer hunting. It seems like for about a week and a half we hardly saw him. I'm glad he gets to go out and have some fum but I am also glad we get to see him again! I have a new job that I am doing from home now. It isn't too much work and I won't be making a ton of money but every little bit helps. I am working for our friend Ryan submitting insurance claims for his business. He always likes to say "Hey Johnny (Jason's friends nick name for me), It's your boss calling" every time he calls.
I'm sure there is other stuff going on but I can't really remember right now. I will try not to let so much time go by before my next post. Love you all!


1 comment:

  1. I love your hair it's too cute!!! Abby is getting so big!! I can't believe it has been 7 months already! Boy does time fly!

    ReplyDelete