Wednesday, October 28, 2009

"I love technology" - Abby

"Yes I love technology,
But not as much as you, you see
But still I love technology..
Always and forever
Always and forever!"
Okay, all of you Napoleon Dynamite fans, I may have butchered the words but if Abby were to have a theme song, that would be it. She likes her toys, but she LOVES anything that has buttons or turns on and off, she even loves the baby monitor receiver. We gave her Jason's old phone as a toy. It is actually pretty funny to watch her. We have been trying to help her learn to crawl better. If she is on the ground and you call her, she will get up on her hands and knees and rock back and forth. However, if you put a phone or remote control on the floor, she will do whatever it takes to get it!




She really loves the camera, it is hard to take pictures of her because when I do she just wants to grab it. In this picture we were on the floor side by side but as soon as I got out the camera, she was climbing all over me to try to get it!



No comments:

Post a Comment