Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Catch Up!

Welcome to the wild world of the Alberts! It seems that we have been insanely busy this month but yet it isn't really much exciting to write about! I just want everyone to notice Jason's fantastic art skills in the picture above! I always thought I was the artist in the family but he proved me wrong :)
Abby is getting to that age where she wants to hold anything and everything she can within reach, even our noses!


Here she is gearing up for Halloween!


Abby loves spending time with her Daddy!



Although she isn't looking at the camera, I thought she looked so stinkin' cute in this outfit, had to include it!
So as I mentioned earlier, we have been super busy this month. Last Saturday was the first Saturday this month that Jason and I were both home and then Jason already has plans for this next Saturday. Hopefully we will be able to spend some more time together in November! I did end up making some salsa but I froze it instead of canning it because one canning book I read said you shouldn't can tomatoes that aren't vine ripened because the pH won't be right. It said to freeze it instead. Hopefully it tastes okay! Hopefully we will have some more exciting (in a good way) stuff to write about next time. Read on to the other posts to see what else has been going on! Love you all!




1 comment: