Monday, November 2, 2009

Fun with Dad!

One thing is for sure! Abby loves her Daddy!! Sometimes I think he is going to be the favorite parent! Actually, make that I KNOW he is going to be the favorite parent!


So here is the real reason we were taking pictures. We wanted to get a picture of Abby with the Halloween hat my mom made her. She wears it when we go on errands but of course I never have my camera with me then. So, of course, when I want to take a picture of her in it, she pulls it off head. It is really hard to get her to keep anything on her head. She likes to pull it off and inspect whatever it is. We went and took family pictures Saturday morning and it was amazing she kept her hair bow on for the entire time! (her hands were probably too cold to use).



1 comment:

  1. Those are great pictures! I can't believe how big she is now! It is amazing how fast they grow! Give her and Al a hug for me!! Wish we could hang out...ok ok I just want to spend time in your cold weather hahaa!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete