Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Dedicated to the One I Love!


Last Monday, Jason and I celebrated 3 years of marriage ( I still tease him though that it could have been 4 or 5 if he had proposed earlier). I am sure that most married women feel this way but I really did marry the most wonderful man! I always thought it sounded really cheesy when other people said this but I knew right from the start that I was going to marry Jason. I knew after one evening when we first met and we had the most wonderful conversation. Looking back now, I can't even remember what we talked about but I do remember that I just loved talking to him and felt like I could for hours! I love Jason for so many reasons, among them are that he is smart, funny, kind and always willing to serve others. I also love him because he is such a great father. Life has definitely thrown us some curve balls but there is no one I would rather have beside me through it all than him.

1 comment: