Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Looking for some healthy recipes???

So I just wanted to point everyone to the blog www.healthykitchens.blogspot.com. I just found out about this blog today, checked it out and I am super excited!! It is written by a woman who also has an MCAD child. This helps me out immensely because while I have been working on figuring out healthy recipes and meal plans for when Abby gets older, it is really hard. All of the recipes are heart healthy, the type of diet that Abby needs to eat (incidentally, I was talking to the dietitian at the geneticists office today about starting Abby on solid foods and she reiterated that this is the type of diet that we should all be eating, she has me convinced! Imagine how much healthier Americans would be if they followed this as well as the decrease in the amount spent on medical care). So if you are looking for some healthy recipes or wonder what types of foods you can make Abby when she gets older, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment