Thursday, July 30, 2009

I can't get enough of this kid!!

Here is Abby before the roll...

And here is Abby mid roll!
How can you not love a face like that!!


Jason just walked upstairs after a long day at work. She sure does love her dad and lights up anytime he walks in the room!
Well it seems like we are extremely busy! Last weekend Eric, Lauren and Hunter came to town and it was so much fun. We really wish we lived closer to family (I know, I say that all the time)
Jason and I got new callings at church. We are now the Young Single Adult Fellowship couple. I honestly didn't know we had any single adults in our ward but they gave us the list and there are 18. It is our job to get to know them all, teach them Sunday School if they are at church and also have activities for them.
In other news I am going to start making monthly goals to improve my health. Goal for this month: no soda! Actually, i'm not a huge soda fan but since it is always in the house I find myself indulging but I always feel like I need a glass of water afterwards. If I could get Jason to go for it, we just wouldn't buy any anymore but I highly doubt that will happen. I think I can accomplish this goal. When I was younger I actually went an entire year with no caffeinated beverages. My downfall was when I went on a road trip with a friend and he bought me a Dr. Pepper, my soda of choice if I am drinking soda.
Also, our little baby will be 6 months old on Monday, I can't believe it has been 6 months already. We love you all and will write more later!



2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of monthly health goals! That's great! And your little girl is sure a cutie! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so so cute!

    ReplyDelete