Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Pics!!

Abby was a flower for Halloween and I have to say that I thought she was adorable! She loves her costume and whenever we put it on she danced around! Unfortunately it was raining unbelievably hard on the night of the trunk or treat but I did dress her up Halloween day and we went trick or treating to one house.

She finally gave into temptation. She has a weird fascination with Jack-o-Lantern lids. When we were carving them, she kept grabbing the lids and would try to eat them. I can't imagine that they tasted that good.








Trick -or-Treat!
We were done after this house because right afterwards Abby found the only mud puddle on the street and fell in. Oh well, she definitely didnt' need more candy and she had lots of fun!




1 comment:

  1. The cutest little flower I have EVER seen!!! What a perfect costume for her.

    ReplyDelete