Monday, November 1, 2010

Some happenings from the past few months!

My how it seems time flies by without me posting so much as a word on here! Between being exhausted from pregnancy and having some other things going on, it seems hard to find the time. For those of you who don't know yet, we are having another little girl in March and we are SOOO excited!! I have some cute ultrasound pics but I still need to get them scanned. Well here are just a few snapshots from the last few months!Abby loves to wear her daddy's hats! You can't really see in this picture but she also has a bandana tied around her neck. I have a better picture of the bandana but Abby also has her finger up her nose in it and I figure in 10 years she won't forgive me for putting it online.
Abby hasn't mastered pedaling yet but she is a happy camper just sitting on her tricycle.


This is what happens when you don't go out and check your garden as much as you should! I had MANY of these massive zuchini's. (Also, can I just say that squash, zuchini and pregnancy don't mix. I don't know what it was but so many went to waste because they just didn't sound good,)

Abby also has a new found love for pudding!




No comments:

Post a Comment