Thursday, November 11, 2010

"I just love being a girl"

For those of you who don't know, Abby is a major tomboy. She likes to wear her daddy's hats, play with cars and play ball. Jason even joked with the ultrasound tech when we found out that the next baby was another girl that he already had his tomboy so that was OK, (he was kind of hoping for a boy like all daddy's do, which he will hopefully get another time :) If she is ever lucky enough to live near all of her Albert cousins, she will fit right in! Part of this tomboyishness surfaced when Abby was just a few months old. As soon as she could reach the cute headbands on her head, she started ripping them off. I am lucky to get her hair in ponytails for church each Sunday! Even just brushing her hair is sometimes a challenge. As soon as I finish, she will rub her hands in her hair making it all wild and crazy! This being known, I was a little surprised when Abby started bringing me hair clips this morning and wanted me to put them in her hair. She started quite the collection so I decided to add a few more and take some pictures.

She actually left them in until they started to fall out on their own (I don't think little heads were meant for so many accessories). Hopefully this is a sign of change. Maybe, just maybe this sweet little girl will let me start doing her hair!

1 comment:

  1. Look at her hair!!!! You haven't put an updated picture on for awhile. She is just precious Diana. Congrats on your next girl, you guys make 'em perfect.

    ReplyDelete