Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Finally, some Abby pics!!

Where on earth did this child of ours get such beautiful eyelashes?? I have to say I am thoroughly jealous!
Abby loves play time!!


And her swing (although she still seems undecided on headbands)

This picture was extremely tricky to take. I am supporting her with one hand in the pull to sitting position and taking a picture with the other!



This is a bad picture of her Bill Cosby face. Such a cute kid!
All in all, things are going pretty good here. Not too much exciting to report. Abby rolled from her back onto her stomach but she has only done it once so it may have been an accident. I haven't written about this before but a few weeks ago we had to take Abby to the opthamologist. She was doing this weird thing where she would roll her eyes down so you would see mostly white when she was looking down at objects (mostly her hands in her mouth) It seems voluntary and she will look right back up at you if you say her name but it still had me a little worried. At first the pediatrician was worried it was because of fluid buildup in the head or that she was having seizures but those have been ruled out. The pediatrician ran some tests and sent us to an opthamologist. He said sometimes babies under 6 months old will do that and she looks fine, just keep an eye on her and it should be decreasing. We are supposed to follow up with him in about a month. They were decreasing but the last couple of days she has been doing it more. If you could, please remember her in your prayers. I will post more later.

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie!! I love the picture of you pulling her up!

    I hope all is well with her health! We always have you guys in our thoughts!

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, such a cutie!! She is getting big, I love her smiles. I hope everything is well with Abby's health as well. She is so precious!!

    ReplyDelete