Monday, June 15, 2009

Miracles can happen!

For approximately 3 hours the other day, every single dish and every single piece of laundry in my house was clean!! (My mother in law knows first hand that the laundry here can pile up, thanks Kathy again for all the laundry you did when you were here). Also, all 3 bathrooms were almost all the way clean too (It's too hard for me to do the shower when Jason isn't home to watch Abby because I like to get down to business and scrub those suckers till they shine). It all ended when Jason came home and took off his muddy clothes and then we made dinner. Maybe someday it will happen again but don't hold your breath.

2 comments:

  1. Diana, I understand what you are saying!! I use to be a real big clean freak but I have calmed down a bit about it as I know it is not the end of the world to not have the cleanest house. I still clean and go all crazy clean when I spend a good descent amount of time doing it. It just doesn't stay very clean and wish it did, haha!! That would be super nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha!!!! I know exactly how you feel!! We have our house fo rent so we have to show the house to people. And since I want to get the place rented we have been keeping it clean, but then a box gets packed and a car seat gets put together and the floor is covered in dog hair and styrafoam. And then they call and say hey were going to be there in 45mins. to show the house!!!

    ReplyDelete