Thursday, January 15, 2009

Doctors appointment

So I think I have been to the doctor more in the last couple of months than I have in the last 5 or 6 years of my life. I am down to the weekly appointments so I should probably keep everyone posted on how things are going. My last appointment was tuesday. I am still dilating although it be very slowly. It will still probably be a week or two though before I actually go into labor. Oh, the waiting game. It is not good for the psyche of someone like I who has to have everything planned down to the hour. I definately don't want to be induced but it would be so nice if mother nature just had a way of telling you "This is the day and expect it to happen in the afternoon". Hopefully this will be a good learning experience for me in the art of going with the flow. Other than that, not too much going on. Still trying to get the baby room put together. The hard part is that there are many large things to move. I definately can't move them and Jason is hardly ever home to be able to do it as well. My next appointment is wednesday (my beautiful sister in law, McKenzie's, birthday) so I will keep everyone posted.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad things are progressing! I hope the waiting game isn't too hard! I'll be thinking about ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! I was just thinking bout you, and I'm glad you're keeping us all posted on your... "progress". :o)

    I wanted to put my vote in for baby names. I like "Katelyn" spelled this way ;o) but I think other good names are "Kaylee" (however you wanna spell it... "Kaeli" is also good), and I like "Sophie", and "Teagan", and "Amy" and "Rae", or "Rebekah"... or "Alli" is ALWAYS good too. Love ya,and Thomas and I are praying for you guys... like always... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad things are going well with the last set of doctor appointments. Thanks for keeping everyone updated. It is such a special time in your life and we are all so waiting to meet your baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As much as it is stressful not knowing when you will have the little bean. I think it is natures way of getting you to learn to relax and go with the flow becasue once you have kids thats kind ofwhat you have to do.

    I'm glad things are going good! I will be thinking of you on my birthday!!

    I like Alli's suggestion of Sophie. Are you having any head way on the name front. I told Carl when we have kids becasue I'm the one doing all the work I get to be the one to decide! haha!

    Hugs and were tinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete