Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Update


I would first like to start out by telling my sister-in-law Mckenzie (pictured with me above)
Happy Birthday!!!
She is the big 21 today and my advice is to cherish it while you can because 21 goes by so fast and before you know it you are staring down 30 and it isn't pretty. Actually, every year is great, the trick is to not take any of them for granted. I am actually bummed because orginally my brother and Mckenzie were planning on coming up here this weekend to see the baby but all's well that ends well because there is no baby yet.
On the baby front, I told everyone I would keep you updated. If only there was something to update. I went to the doctor this morning and he delivered the harsh news. Nothing has happened since my appointment last week! So before I was being told that our little girl was most likely going to come early, sometime in the end of January, now I am being told I will most likely still be pregnant at my due date and may have to be induced. I guess I will just wait and see what they say next week. This news though does make me feel like I have a little bit more time to get everything done and that I can take a much needed nap today instead of running around like a crazy woman trying to get some cleaning done. Hurray for naps!! (I still think we should observe siesta in the United States) We will keep everyone posted!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I guess sometimes it isn't really the right due date huh hahaha. Well we are really upset that we can't be there right now to see you guys and to meet your baby. We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The waiting game can be really frustrating! I was told the same as you, it could be any time now! And I made it past my due date too. I hope you get some rest and have this baby soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I too am so SAD that we can't be there! I REALLY wanted to come and help you get all the stuff you need to get done done! And to see the little bean! I hope things can turn around real soon so we can come see you guys! I love you sweetie and just take it one day at a time!!

    ReplyDelete